For women’s confidence,
Every woman has different shape of breast and body.
This is why in order to complete beautiful breast, ideal material,
size, and surgical method must be carefully selected.
At LE MIEL, through comfortable and thorough consultation
with female specialist, we will find the most beautiful
and suitable breast based on your breast and body shape.
Types of Implant
– Overall voluminous breast
Round-shaped implants have been commonly used for breast augmentation. Bulging on the upper side of breast can be noticeable, but it feels natural to touch.
– Natural breast line
The implant is created to resemble anatomical shape of breast that it is suitable for saggy breast, breast requiring extensive volume, or for those who aim for natural appearance.
- Mostly preferred incision method for almost invisible scars
- Arm movement can be limited temporarily after surgery
- Less pain than transaxillary incision after surgery
- Scars can be visible in supine position that it is suitable for individual who has distinct crease under breast
- It provides accurate surgical vision that this incision is often used for revisional surgery
- Mammary gland may be damaged.
- Scars are invisible since it is located in navel.
- Only saline implants can be used.
- It is important to avoid alcohol and smoking for 2 weeks before surgery and 4 weeks after surgery.
- We recommend you to elevate your upper body while sleeping for a week after surgery.
- Shower is permitted 3 days after surgery because of Dermabond.
- Avoid lifting heavy materials, sleeping on your stomach, or excessive exercise for 6 weeks after surgery due to possible change of location of breast implants.
- Avoid massaging or applying pressure since we use implants that do not require massage.
- We recommend you to take your medication to prevent side effects such as capsule contracture.
You must be aware that possible general symptoms after surgery such as infection and bleeding may vary per individual.