If patients with ptosis receive double eyelid surgery without ptosis correction due to concerns for cost and possible scars, thick eyelid lines or asymmetrical lines can be resulted after surgery. It may also reduce the eye size as well as result in no change that we strongly recommend ptosis correction along with double eyelid surgery when necessary.
Degree of pupil exposure plays a critical role in creating beautiful eyes.
- Eyes which pupils are covered by the eyelids
- Eyes that seem sleepy and tired
- Indistinct appearance even with double eyelid crease
- Eyes that are difficult to open
- Eyelids are blocking the visual sight
- Lines are formed on forehead when opening the eyes
- Several creases are formed on eyelids when opening the eyes