It’s not about slimming down massively.
But about slimming down beautifully!
Types of Medication
- Appetite suppressant
- Thermogenic medication
- Fullness stimulant
- Lipolysis medication
- Metabolic energy stimulant
- Fat and carbohydrate absorption blocker
Who needs CoolSculpting cryoliposis fat freezing procedure?
- Those who are worried about the stubborn fat that does not reduce even after losing enough weight
(flank, arms, double chin, back line, thigh, etc.)
- Those who are worried about sagging skin after losing weight
(abdomen, arms, double chin, etc.)
- Those who want to trim the body line of a specific area in a short period of time
- Those who want to trim the upper body line for the bride’s dress fit
(arms, accessary breast, back line, etc.)
- Those who want to trim their body line to wear a bikini in summer
(thigh, flank, etc.)
- Those who want to slim down safely without surgery
- Those who have experience of liposuction but do not want reoperation
- Those whose skin is uneven due to side effects after liposuction surgery
CoolSculpting Procedural Sites
Cool Sculpting Treatment Procedure
- 1. 1:1 customized consultation with board certified surgeon
- 2. Treatment site design
- 3. Guidance for safe procedures
- 4. Attach a suitable applicator for the desired area
- 5. Treatment proceeds in a comfortable position
- 6. Using a double chin customized applicator
Slim Injection Lipolysis is unharmful to human bodies and without steroid. It is safely injected to targeted areas to fuse and destroy fat cells. This obesity treatment method reduces number of fat cells and improves local circulation resulting almost no yo-yo effect.
- Remove fat cells
- Break down cellulites
- Improve skin texture and elasticity
- Reduce edema
- Reduce size
- Minimize yo-yo effect
- If you have accumulated fat in certain areas such as abdomen, thighs, arms, calves, face, and etc.
- If you want to smooth and refine uneven body contour
- If you wish to correct your body contour in a short period of time
- If you do not prefer general anesthesia / If you want fast recovery