LE MIEL Nose Surgery completes
the most ideal contour of nose for each patient.
The significance of LE MIEL Nose Surgery is that
we find the most balanced proportion of nose bridge, nose tip,
and nose wings to enhance overall facial features harmoniously.
We pursue to make you look beautiful in the most
natural way without unreasonable and excessive surgery.
- If your face appears to be flat due to low nose bridge
- If your nose is originally small and flat
- If you are concerned with the side contour of your face appearing as dull
- If your nose tip is bulbous and flat
- If you are concerned with short nose that appears to be upturned
- If you appear to be aged due to long nose
- If you are not satisfied with the shape of your nose tip
when shape of nose tip is in general shape
- Bulbous and fat nose tip can be naturally elevated by tying up the widened nasal alar cartilage.This is when the shape of nose tip is close to ideal shape which does not require much correction.
when nose tip must be elevated
- If nose tip is severely low, or nose bridge requires extensive elevation, additional nose tip grafting is performed. Autologous cartilage or dermal fat can be used, but ear cartilage and septal cartilage, which are the most similar to nasal cartilage, are widely used for grafting.
when nose tip must be elevated with strong support
- For upturned nose, nose tip can be additionally elevated by grafting septal cartilage into the space between nasal alar cartilage.
- According to patient’s condition, starting point, shape, and design may vary.
- Applying ice packs continually right after surgery until swelling subsides helps.
- You may experience nose bleeding for 1-2 days after surgery. Gently wipe the bleeding with clean tissue.
- Major swelling on nose bridge subsides after approx. 1 week, and minor swelling may remain on glabella and nose tip.
- Swelling may vary on individual and surgical procedure basis.
- Avoid sleeping with your face down.
- Using 2~3 soft pillows for support during sleep helps swelling and pain subside.
- For alcohol and smoking delay healing process, if you must, you may start smoking or drinking again at least after 3~4 weeks.
- Avoid blowing your nose as well as wearing glasses or sunglasses for 1 month.
- You may start using Jacuzzi or sauna after 3 weeks.